View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 04:10 PM   #125
GoldenCrest Games
High School Varsity

Thumbs up

Week 4 standings and leaders

There goes Luna, dominating the passing leaders again.

The Oranges #2 receiving leader WR Koskie is a guy I've been trying to land in trade for a while now. He's a really good CB with respectable speed. It's the WR skill that's making him impossible for me to get. grrrrr.....

I'm not even going to count the rushing numbers until someone catches up to Faulkner, but he's back on top in return yards! Let's pretend that's not because the Swarm kicked off so many times last game...

Rushing numbers still aren't right. I had to dig into it, and I figured out why.

Nobody is starting their top RBs.

I shouldn't say "nobody", it's just that most of the top 5-6 RBs are on teams that run the 4WR set. As it turns out, when I changed over to the new playbook style, I set everyone to 4WR offense, just to test. I only reset the sponsored teams, and the AI teams I was interested in, back to their normal offenses. That left 4 teams with a stud RB buried at WR4. (one team just had the wrong playbook)

It was really a league-file error, but still needed to get fixed. Fixed all that, and we're back on track!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg newStandings.jpg (335.6 KB, 33 views)