View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 12:54 AM   #52
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Now to hit Pasai hard…

Here let me show you:

This would essentially end Pasai as a threat. It includes the five provinces I have claims on, and three more – Deli, and the two on the west coast. One of those is gold. This would give me 8 provinces, to join the 1 I just took from Malacca. I’d need to take a serious time out for later. But you can see just how definitive this would be, right?

The province I took from Malacca is the green dot to the south of the Malay Peninsula in the Strait of Johor.

Get ready to hold onto your butts:

I spend more than 200 ADM to core these things

All of these are Sunni, Sumatran, ports, tropical, have an autonomy of 75% unless otherwise noted

Jambi – 13 development, jungle with incense, Workshop, Temple, and Regimental Camp here. We get 0.16 of the cash here. Eastern shore, it’s the first in. Next to our island strait at Lingaa.

Lingaa – Island, strait to Jambi. Coastline, 7 development, fisher, 0.04 made here, Shipyard, Temple.

Muko-Muko – west of Jambi and on the southern coast is this jungle, grain farmer province with 7 development making 0.09 with a Farm Estate and workshop.

Pagaruyung -This gold mining jungle province is up the coast from Muko-Muko and has a development of 9, and makes us 0.38 monthly. It is next to Pasai in their Pariaman holding. Muko-Muko features a fort and temple.

Indragiri – This grasslands copper mine makes us 0.04 with its 8 development, and it’s up the coast from Jambi, and down coast from Siak.

Siak – Grasslands and Chinaware are here as this 13 development province is up the coast from Indragiri, and next up is Rokan. Also adjacent to Pasai’s Pariaman. It makes us 0.14. It has a Regimental Camp, Shipyard, Workshop and Temple.

Rokan – It features the same buildings as above. Grasslands with these 10 development fishers. We are sent 0.09 monthly. Down the coast is Siak, up the coast is Deli. And it is next to Pasai at both Pariaman and Batak.

Deli – 11 development, grasslands, Workshop, Temple, and Regimental Camp for the Spice trade here. They send us 0.10 and they are next to two Pasai holdings.

Bintan
– This small island off the coast of Johor has a strait to it. Malayan culture, with a coastline, 7 development, Naval Supplies, makes us 0.03.

Buton – Sulawesi, Animist, 13 development, I order a Marketplace here, island to the south of Sulawesi with a strait to Kendari. Temple and Workshop here. We are made 0.24 cash.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote