View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 01:10 PM   #135
GoldenCrest Games
High School Varsity

Thumbs up

Week 6

We actually struggled against the Silvers this week. That's weird, because they are a 1-win team right now. After the running AI update, Faulkner looked great! It was a lot of fun seeing the great cuts again in the return and running game. The Silvers were always able to make that one tackle before Faulkner broke it for a long TD run, though. The Silvers D-line did a great job holding up my OL, and refusing to give up those huge running lanes I've had against everyone else. It seems like the DL/OL updates are paying off, too.

While on defense, we had to be really careful. I was scared to death that RB Hardiman was going to run all over us, so I stayed in a really wide (and safe) zone defense. Hardiman still did a number on us, but he never broke that huge run for a TD. It also helps that the Silvers missed 3 FGs.

The Twisters just embarrass the Pinks. Seriously, 42-0??? I think they are putting the rest of us on notice.

It looks like the Swarm are getting on track again. They really need to find that franchise QB, or they are going to stay inconsistent. They are getting by right now because of the short passing game, but it's going to catch up with them if they don't get someone who can throw more consistently.
Attached Images
File Type: png week6.png (74.7 KB, 30 views)