View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 12:06 AM   #66
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1557 – I order a bunch of buildings like Workshops and such

3 March – My power projection had dropped below 50, so I insult Ming to send it back above it (you get +1 to all tech advancements when it’s at least 50, and it’s based on your actions and how you handle your power to your rivals and enemies.)

2 Apr – We have now cornered the market on trading Chinaware

1 June

Xhosa – On the south African coast, this 3 dev, Highlands, port, with wool, makes us 0.06 monthly. Xhosa was a miss, you could get gold or gems and such, not this weak wool.

I send my next colonist to Poso on Sulawesi. I want to try and finish much of it.

20 Aug – Fever breaks out in Bangka colony, and we quarantine it

3 Nov – I recall by Sumbawa colonists and send them to Palu, also on Sulawesi

1 Dec -

Admin Idea – Final - -10% Tech costs. We get +5 states for finishing the Admin Ideas, and we get +1 diplomat for the Butuan idea completed.

I enact the Settler Colonization Act that increases our global colonization efforts, which is done by completing both the Admin and Expansion ideas.

With that act passed, our colonial growth is currently 130/year for each colony, plus the bonus for a settler each month of getting bonus growth. That bonus is 28.2% right now.

I remove the colonists from Palembang and send them to Gorontalo, also on Sulawesi.

3 June, 1558 – With six colonies, I am still making 10.7 ducats a month. My colonial maintenance is 40/month. My trade income alone is 42 and enough to cover it.

1 July

Palembang – Ivory traders here in the jungle provide the major resource on this Sumatra landing. 13 development, gives me .71 monthly and I order a Workshop here.

25 Nov – Another explorer groups finishes

28 Dec – Pasai converts, next: Melaka

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote