View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 09:07 PM   #70
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

11 No, 1564 –

120 YEAR REVIEW

I am making 50 gold a month with 3 star advisers and a ton of colonies. Remember when I struggled like 15 or 20 years to save 2000 gold for that mission? Now my profit is 600/year after expenses! I can’t spend it fast enough.

Here muh nation

Here’s my nation, all nicely laid out for you. My vassals are Sunda and Kedah, on the Malay peninsula behind Malacca. Sunda is integrating right now. I have no allies that aren’t my vassals after Majaphit’s government broke and they changed leaders and government type. Also note my massive gold, and I am about to get the next level of admin tech. Note that I haven’t embraced any institutions as none have arrived, we haven’t even embraced Renaissance, lot alone later ones like the Printing Press. So my tech and other development has languished.

I currently have 5 colonies, all here in the Indies and on this map somewhere. I want to finish here before heading out. In order to finish this map, all I need are a few islands, take out Majaphit, Pasai, Malacca, and annex Sunda. And that will be it.

Let’s do some zoomed out maps as well, starting with Africa:

Here is Southern Africa, with our three islands to the east, Mauritius, Ile Bourbon, and Mahe. You’ll note the lack of action here. I want to eventually close the rest of the coast to the east as well and eventually inland. Note that Spain is in St. Helena and building it up, and Portugal in Fernando Po to the north off the coast, but otherwise? Nothing.

Here are the only places in the America’s I’ve found with Europe. Spanish Brazil, and Portuguese Caribbean, and England has just started in the coast up there. And, again, taking the Caribbean would be funny, but that’s too far to matter. No sense fighting there. I can go anywhere.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote