Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I order:

Trade Station – Great Karoo (Slaves),
Incense – Kendari, Aru
Spice – Palopo, Palu

27 Feb, Indrapura has converted to the one true faith. Next is Kauthara

1 Sept – Trinidad will be rocking that Sugar

8 Nov – An army of 15000 troops of mine are now in the Caribbean as defense for my four colonies here.

30 Dec – We embrace the tradition of the Printing Press

This removes all tech penalties. For example, for DIP 15, I need just the base of 448 to get there, and for MIL just 472

I am making 12, 8, and 11 investment in each, so I can get to 144 ADM in a year and such. Expect me to get a few tech advancements soon and relatively close to one another for a bit (save for ADM, where I am ahead of the curve and thus need more than normal)

4 Jan, 1595 – I order -

Plantation in Palawan, Mill in Taytay, Trade Station in Sampit, Banten, Pakuan, Cirebon, Kalapa

1 Mar – Martinique is going to be Sugar as well. Good.

1 April –

DIP TECH 15 –

The Galleon – Colonial range increases, +15% settler growth, I can build some better ships.

7 May – Kauthara converts! Next is Panduranga

21 July – A big event happens. Here let me show you…

Yes! We now have a Coffee Boom. It had dropped to 1.80 for a few decades. But now? The street price is at 3.30!

That’s a big boon for my many Coffee holdings and production. As of right now, we produce 69% of the world’s coffee!

1 Nov –

St. Vincent – I order a Plantation here. Sugar, 11 development, I have turned it and the nearby place into a state from a territory, 1.10 made here for us already,

My next colony is Hawaii

1 Dec – Trading in Copper happens

1 Dec –

MIL TECH 15 –

I can upgrade my infantry and my land morale increases

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote