View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 12:50 PM   #702
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

2025 Selection Sunday

I am completely stunned by this first selection as UCLA is given the #2 seed in the NCAA Midwest Region. Are you f'ing kidding me?? That is absolutely ridiculous. I know Coach Shepard and the Bruins will have a chip on their shoulder as they'll take on 15th seed UTSA in their first game.

St. John's gets the #2 seed in the NCAA South Region. Now that is much more sensible. They'll open up against 15th seed Alabama State.

Another surprising decision, as Stanford gets the #6 seed in the NCAA South Region. A little lower than I thought they deserved, but they will open up in a game to watch against 11th seed Davidson.

Hartford gets the #4 seed in the NIT South Region, and will open up by hosting 5th seed Columbia.

Rice gets the 16th seed in the CIT, and they'll open up by travelling to top seed Tennessee Tech.

Arkansas Pine Bluff gets the 7th seed in the CIT. Congrats to them, as they'll open up at home against 10th seed Southern Utah.

Other FOFC teams that had the next best chances to make the postseason but missed out include North Florida, San Jose State, Colorado, Washington State, and Alabama. No other team really had a decent chance. They all missed out though, as the lack of a postseason streak continues for Washington State. Really disappointed San Jose State couldn't sneak in somewhere. Colorado can't call screw-job this season, they just flat out didn't do enough, nor did Alabama.

So 6 of our 19 teams make the postseason. That's terrible. I'm definitely bumping up coaching stats for all our coaches next season.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote