View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 06:44 PM   #684
rjolley
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopMVP View Post
I don't know if you want to go right back up with that - a miss & the Warriors can rebound/call TO, get last shot. I don't buy pulling it out for a timeout or to give to LBJ for a rushed last shot is what JR Smith was thinking for a second, but yeah that's probably something a good coach has already instructed his players on, and mentioned it to the ref that he'll likely be calling TO if they miss & get the rebound. And 80% FT shooter George Hill is lucky that happened so he's escaping any blame!

(The block/charge overturn was ridiculous. The idea that you can go to the monitor only if a technical detail is in dispute, but that then all factors are reviewable is a ridiculous double standard and it was stretched to the point of absurdity in a very high profile moment last night.)

I agree you don't want to leave time on the clock for GS, but you take what you can get and that was a gift. If you want to think he had the time to process what was happening, when he dribbled out towards the 3, he should've faked a pass to Lebron, then taken a 15-18 footer or called a timeout.

Last edited by rjolley : 06-01-2018 at 06:48 PM.
rjolley is offline   Reply With Quote