View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 05:34 PM   #65
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our new guy:

ST Luiz Scholocobiert, Brazil, 18 years old, our scouts loved him and raved about him all day long. He played in some international stuff and did well.

Here

I’m sure you can see what I saw with my 425k investment into him. He’s already in the rotation for quality. His technical development is strong and enticing. Where will his finishing or technique or first touch or dribbling and such wind up? His physical stats aren’t amazing, and he needs some mental development, but he’s moving there. You can see it, and I am happy to bring him here. I can see him getting Romanian nationality! Play for Romania oh Loco Bert!

Dalmau has used this year to learn the winger position and DC ones well, and now he’s a lot more flexible that the WB/DR I inherited. I am going to move him as a sub more on the wing and such. I offer my 27 year old GK for sale. I have better options on my club if my leader went down with injury.

Marius Burlacu was injured for a few weeks in training.

Game #27 – The last game of the regular season is here. Juventus. Ready? Let’s do it! Holy crap? They score twice in the first ten minutes! Holy crap! I move back and castle up and we hold on. Half, 0-2. We can’t do that! I send in Dalmau for Sato and swap him with Petre. Then I send in Sodoi fo a woeful Hadnagy. Dalmau crosses to Gimenez for goal in the 69th minute. Then in the 73rd, Dalmau and Gimenez connect. Well alright then. I send in Pepe Castellano for an underperforming Ursu. Game, we tie 2-2. MOM is Gimenez.

We finish in 6th place with a 10-9-7 record, so we recorded a winning record and 39 points. Playoff time!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 06-21-2018 at 05:35 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote