View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 09:39 PM   #141
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

March

March – Away vs Botosani
March 7 – Cup vs Mioveni

Good Training – Antov, Lupu, Dodoi

The other matches will populate once the regular season ends.

Liga, Game #26 –Away vs Botosani – We are locked into 2nd. #3 Astra is four points behind us. But we are just one point below #1 Viitorul, so we have a shot at getting up to them. I begin countering for Botosani. In the 16th minute, off an IFK, Mitrea finds Gimenez for goal. Then they claw back as a wave hits us for five minutes, finishing with a tie. Things back off, quiet half. 1-1. Get this win! In the 66th, after I send in Dodoi for a banged up Gimenez, They score and we are down 1-2. I send out Traore. A few minutes later, Petre finds Schlocobiert for the tying goal….and thats it. We tie 2-2, and MOM is Petre.

Here is the regular table:

Here you are. We finish the regular season in 2nd, and head into the playoffs 2nd.

You can see Cluj in the back below two teams at 12 and 11 that were promoted this year. The rest of the top 6 are Viitorul at #1, Craiova behind us, Astra, FCSB and Dinamo. We will fight and juggle for various positions over the next ten games. As a reminder, Viitorul won this Basano Liga two years prior, and then Craiova last year in the first year of Sepsi in the Basano. So they are winners of the regular season again, two years later.

Oh, please note the highlighted gold folks. You can see Petre at the top of the ratings, Gimenez in 2nd and the top of goals, Petre top of assists, etc.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote