View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 09:13 AM   #211
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

EURO – Group Stage #6 – Home OM. All we have to do is to win or tie by any amount, here at home. But we have to get a result against French club currently 2nd in their division. They are not an easy team. They beat Sevilla by two. They lost to Sevilla by one. They lost to us by one. Technically we could lose here, and Sevilla lose by a ton more against Q. But that’s ain’t happening. I have to get through OM. Did you know that, with 14, Schlocobiert leads the EURO in goals over #2 Gimenez at 11 and over some bum at 8. Fortune favors the bold. I begin controlling. In the 18th, Schlocobiert hits goal, and I ease back to standards, and then counter as they come more. We hold though and then the 35th minute sees a goal of theirs to tie us get offsides. Whew. Then we injure their DC and they head out. Half, 1-0 us. Don’t get complacent, we have 7 shots and 4 on target to their 15 and 7. They score in the 53rd. Then on a counter led by Gimenez, Schlocobiert hits goal again less than three minutes later. I send in Kubik for Card-agena in the 61st as soon as he gets a card. Card in the 70th to Stoian, and Petre heads in. I send in Eckhardt. In the 85th, they score and it’s all knotted. I move to defensive as they move to overkill. We hold and tie them 2-2. MOM is Gimenez. Good job getting through the Group Stage lads!

We make it out!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote