View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 03:25 AM   #67
Izulde
Head Coach

Transfer In - GK Zefanias Joao (20) (Mozambican) - From Academia Mario Esteves Coluna - Free Transfer
$4.8k a year for two years on a hot prospect deal. High upside keeper (3-4*, depending on which staff member you ask) who will use one of our foreign player slots and immediately steps in as the #2 netminder behind star and likely soon to depart Jose Hernandez. 10 caps for Mozambique's senior team already. 15 Aerial Reach, 12 Handling, 11 One on Ones and Reflexes, 12 Agility, and not a single physical attribute under 8. Speaks Portuguese.

Transfer In - MC/AMC Eurico Cassama (19) (Guinea-Bissau) - From Os Balantas - $160
$3.3k a year for two years on a youngster deal. My staff's not high on him, but fuck them. I love his Mental attributes - 11 Decisions, 14 Flair, 11 Teamwork and Vision, 14 Work Rate. Has some work to do technically and physically, but he'll get there. Will be at least a part-time starter. Also speaks Portuguese.

@ Barillas FC (9th)
G: Jose Hernandez
D: Gustavo Morales/Francisco Ortiz/Jose Rodriguez
M: Joaquin Fernandez/Christian Rodriguez/Jose Carlos Castillo/Carlos Gramajo
S: Melvin Martinez/Carlos Chavez/Jorge Castillo

20 - Jorge Castillo kicks back to Christian Rodriguez for the pass to Martinez, and boom shaka-laka there's the 25 yard blast into the net! 1-0

45 - WHY THE FUCK IS CHRISTIAN RODRIGUEZ TAKING CORNERS?! UGH!!!! 1-1

56 - Gonzalez for Morales

59 - Christian Rodriguez to Martinez for the perfect box play to Chavez, and there's his first ever Deer goal!!! 2-1

66 - Estrada in for Jorge Castillo and striker shuffle

81 - White-knuckle moments where after every single set piece that we're doing, we fuck it up and they launch a counter that should have scored but somehow miss. Christian Rodriguez short passes right to Gramajo for the box pass to Chavez and we get the achingly needed insurance goal!!! 3-1

Matching 9.0s for alliterative Carlos Chavez and Melvin Martinez, the former PotG. Shoutout also to Carlos Gramajo's 8.4 and Cristian Rodriguez's 8.6.

Loan Out - DR Jorge Rodriguez (32) - To Malacateco - 100% Salary Paid
Dump $10k in salary *and* ditch an old malcontent? Sounds like a winning scenario to me! Especially since our youth setup is costing us over $200k a year - more than we have budgeted for salary.

vs Aurora FC (3rd)
G: Jose Hernandez
D: Gustavo Morales/Luis Molina/Mynor Monterroso
M: Joaquin Fernandez/Eurico Cassama/Christian Rodriguez/Carlos Gramajo
S: Melvin Martinez/Carlos Chavez/Jorge Castillo

We're ahead of these guys on a tertiary tiebreaker, so getting the win here would be really nice. Cool thing - 5 of our starting 11 are guys that I've personally brought into the club, so I'm really putting my stamp on this team in a short time.

56 - Monzon for Fernandez; Carlos Castillo for Cassama

57 - Morales is completely punked 0-1

83 - SON OF A BITCH! 0-2

92 - Embarrassing 0-3

Gustavo Morales conveniently hurts himself in training and will be shelved for over a month.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote