View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 04:01 AM   #81
Izulde
Head Coach

Can't sleep so will get some games in.

vs Solleftea GIF (10th)
G: Erik Goransson
D: Filip Lindner/Daniel Naslund*/Linus Ljuslinder*/Robin Ljungberg
M: Viktor Ek/Daniel Andersson*/Victor Selander*/Fredrik Nilsson/Faress Mohammed*
S: Simon Bjur

Adjusting some guys due to short rest, and I'd rather conserve our ancient keeper because it's a 26 game season.

18 - Andersson passes right to Nilsson for the pass to Bjur in the half circle. Box feed to Mohammed and the soft shot finds its way into the net. 1-0

55 - Holuj replaces Ljuslinder; Lindner shifts inside to DC, and Broberg gets his first official action at DL after preseason injury

88 - Mohammed sails the free kick to Broberg in the box. He's drilled, drawing a PK that Nilsson converts!!! 2-0

9.0 PotM for Fredrik Nilsson, 8.3 for Faress Mohammed, and 7.8 for Simon Bjur as our three stars. I'm really loving this 4-5-1 setup far more than I thought I would.

We're one of just two teams in the Swedish Second Division North to win our first two matches. Impressive, considering we were slated to finish 12th in relegation playoffs.

We sell 165 season tickets, just short of last season's 169 mark.

@ Bergnasets AIK (7th)
G: Johan Sjoberg*
D: Patric Broberg/Filip Lindner/Robin Ljungberg/Ridwan Beyan*
M: Goran Gustafsson/Daniel Andersson*/Victor Selander*/Fredrik Nilsson/Martin Andersson

62 - Ljungberg moves out to DR with Naslund in at DC. Larsson replaces Bjur

64 - Andersson lofts the ball into the box over the head of a leaping defender. Gustafsson takes it and crosses to Andersson for the easy score 1-0

74 - We suck at set pieces 1-1

80 - Wow, that was a bullshit red card on Naslund. Back out to DL is Lindner, with Holuj the lone DC and Selander dropping to DM to give them some more help.

Really tough draw we didn't deserve. One mistake cost us the game.

vs Skelleftea FF ((9th)
G: Erik Goransson
D: Filip Lindner/Linus Ljuslinder*/Robin Ljungberg/Ridwan Beyan*
M: Goran Gustafsson/William Walemark/Adrian Sandstrom/Fredrik Nilsson/Faress Mohammed*

21 - And this is where the decline starts 0-1

49 - Bleh. Larsson for Bjur; Holuj for Ljuslinder but this game is already over 0-2

66 - Just one of those games where nothing works 0-3

80 - And I mean nothing 0-4

88 - Sure, add that own goal by Holuj. I mean why not? 0-5

"The ref blows the whistle on a woeful second half for IFK Timra" No shit.

We're bleeding money still. Oh, and I'm only Stable despite the fact we're off to a firecracker start (dud last game notwithstanding) and are sitting 4th in the standings, 5 points and GD away from the drop with 4 of 26 games played.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote