View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 08:54 PM   #187
QuikSand
lolzcat

Chem stuff in this stage.

Traded with Washington (squirrel) to get back our old OL leader, T Daquan McWilliams. Had to give up a marginal starter in T Scott Wertzler to get him, but it resolves my chemistry worries there for now. McWilliams is a 99-pers leader for us, from the 11-2 group, and should keep the lead for a while. Okay, that's done.

In the secondary, we signed free agent CB Bradley Goodwin who would take the leadership reins and be playable. It's sub-optimal - he's only got a 77 personality, and he would have no connection with the other 7-8 guys in our group - but he'd have a connection with CB McIntyre, recent signing Shane Emmons, and freshly signed youngster Riddick Page Page may not be all that exciting to you, but he's got bars where I like 'em for my system, and I see a possible CB2/3 of the future here. I originally bid real money, but when it became clear nobody else wanted him, I dropped to minsal for 3 years and got him. Both he and Emmons would click with Goodwin as leader, but not with McIntyre. I'm fairly torn, as McIntyre would be a 100-pers leader, but I'd have to let two safeties (Christakes and Dennis) plus CB Upshaw walk to clear his path. Not an easy call.
QuikSand is online now   Reply With Quote