View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 11:07 PM   #82
Izulde
Head Coach

vs Hudikvallis FF (13th)
G: Erik Goransson
D: Filip Lindner/Linus Ljuslinder/Robin Ljungberg/Ridwan Beyan*
M: Goran Gustafsson/William Walemark/Victor Selander*/Daniel Andersson*/Martin Andersson
S: Simon Bjur

21 - Walemark hits the free kick into the box, and the ball bounces just right to evade the keeper and allow Bjur to *finally* score his first Timra goal!!! 1-0

49 - Don't call for the fucking assignment and then blow it! Broberg for Lindner, Ljungberg yanked for Holug. Ugh. 1-1

62 - Beyan puts it down the right flank for Daniel Andersson, box delivery connecting with Bjur between two defenders, and he scores his second goal! 2-1

65 - Walemark outlets back to Selander for the pass in the half-circle to Daniel Andersson. Box feed to Martin Andersson doesn't go as intended, as our right winger slide tackles the ball away from the defender... and much to everyone's amazement, the ball rolls into the opposite corner of the net for the insurance 3-1

86 - That shit was on Broberg all the way 3-2

9.0 PotM for William Walemark, 8.2 for Daniel Andersson, and 8.8 for Simon Bjur. We were actually underdogs here, so it was nice to pull out the win and move up to 3rd.

@ Bodens BK (13th)
G: Johan Sjoberg*
M: Goran Gustafsson/Daniel Andersson*/Victor Selander*/Fredrik Nilsson/Martin Andersson

Ljungberg moves to DR with Holug in at DC because Beyan has been dreadful in the first half. For some reason, despite our position in the league, everyone is Eeyoreing. I don't understand it.

58 - Ugh. Sandstrom in for Selander and we're playing like shit 0-1

64 - Nilsson has the ball after two shots get blocked by various players and passes to Martin Andersson in the box. Cross to Gustafsson, who has a time trapping and controlling it, but when he finally does, he cracks it in for his first Timra score! 1-1

78 - Larsson in for Bjur

Unlucky not to win. Drop to 5th.

Imagine my shock when I'm listed as the odds-on favorite to take over League 1 side Swindon Town.

@ Pitea IF (8th)
M: Goran Gustafsson/Daniel Andersson*/Victor Selander*/Fredrik Nilsson/Martin Andersson

25 - I don't know why my defenses are so terrible in this universe 0-1

51 - Sucking at set pieces has a lot do with it 0-2

53 - It's one of those games. Beyan off, Ljungberg at DR; Holuj in. Off goes Bjur for Larsson although it doesn't matter 0-3

72 - Larsson scores, but it's meaingless 1-3

80 - Martin Andersson floats in the free kick and Ljuslinder scores his first goal. Too little, too late. 2-3

Time to make some adjustments to the starting lineup. Or maybe implementing a 4-4-2? Not sure.

@ IFK Ostersund (2nd)
D: Patric Broberg/Filip Lindner/Linus Ljuslinder/Robin Ljungberg
S: Sebastian Larsson

46 - Daniel Andersson passes right to Nilsson, who sees an opening on the left side and pops the ball softly left. Gustafsson reads the game well, gets it, and fires in the score! 1-0

54 - Holuj is in for Ljuslinder, whilst Sandstrom subs in for Selander

59 - We reset on the throw-in by passing back to Sjoberg. Booming kick finds Larsson for the wingout left to Gustafsson. Defense is on him like flies on computer screen, but he centers into the box, and Larsson adds the insurance! 2-0

67 - That looked offsides to me but WTF do I know? 2-1

Massive upset of a superior team, geared by Goran Gustafsson's 9.0 PotM and an 8.0 by Fredrik Nilsson, who has been the surprise of the season.

Back up to 5th in what is a very tightly packed upper table. The top team has 16 points, we have 14 points, and two teams behind us have 13 points - That's 3 points separating 1st and 7th, with another 3 points then separating 8th and 9th with 10 points.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote