View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 04:35 AM   #83
Izulde
Head Coach

vs Harnosands FF (3rd)
G: Johan Sjoberg*
D: Patric Broberg/Filip Lindner/Linus Ljuslinder/Robin Ljungberg
M: Goran Gustafsson/William Walemark/Victor Selander*/Daniel Andersson*/Faress Mohammed
S: Sebastian Larsson

Martin Andersson is out a month and half to two months with a sports hernia. Fredrik Nilsson is out with a strained wrist.

7 - We suck at set pieces 0-1

Mohammed is hurt shortly before half. Walemark moves out to MR, Selander slides to the MC support role, and Sandstrom comes in as the BWM.

54 - Holuj for Ljuslinder

We were absolute trash on offense today. No highlights there.

vs Sandvikens IF (11th)
M: Goran Gustafsson/Daniel Andersson*/Victor Selander*/Fredrik Nilsson/William Walemark
S: Sebastian Larsson

Yeah we're having to start the guy I'm training to be a MR because we've been that hard hit by injuries.

30 - That was an easily stoppable goal. 0-1

58 - Beyan for Ljungberg; Sandstrom for Selander

75 - Nilsson goes off with injury, leaving us with a 5-3-2 and Holuj as the fifth backline member

87 - First Broberg fails to get the ball. Then he gives away a PK to seal the game 0-2

I take one last look over the English clubs that are available before I decide to stay here. I have a chance to remake this team into a fiscally responsible one next season. Everyone else would involve more lengthy courses.

@ Selangers FK (11th)
M: Goran Gustafsson/Victor Selander*/Daniel Andersson*/William Walemark
S: Simon Bjur/Sebastian Larsson

I'm going to be totally honest. I hate the way the 4-5-1 plays and I think it's caused our strikers to be utter shit out there. So we're switching to the 4-4-2.

5 - Andersson to Selander, who recovered two lost possessions on this sequence. Pass to Larsson in the box, only it's tackled away. Loose ball rolls to Bjur and the open net is his. Score one for the 4-4-2. 1-0

63 - You know what I also hate? The bright yellow, unreadable text of our second uniforms. Anyway, Ek in for Gustafsson; Holuj for Ljuslinder

A solid, if unremarkable win to break the drought. Victor Selander is PotM with a 7.7.

Multiple teams in the division approach our Chief Scout. I'm *pissed*. I'm the one who found this guy and convinced him to quit playing and become a scout. Buzz off, assholes!

It doesn't work. He leaves for a bigger payday, and we get $3.1k in compensation. We'll operate without a Chief Scout the rest of the way, as I don't plan to dig into the transfer market.

vs Friska Viljor FC (6th)
G: Eric Goransson
M: Goran Gustafsson/Victor Selander*/Daniel Andersson*/Faress Mohammed

21 seconds - Gustafsson dribbles out to the left wing, then kicks ahead to Broberg, who is an attacking position. Center to Larsson, and the shot's shoved aside, but Bjur is there to sink the open net rebound 1-0

2 - Bitchass immediate answer 1-1

5 - Ljungberg atones for his earlier screwup by dribbling down the right flank and cracking a searing cross that Gustafsson runs down and walks in. 2-1

23 - Bjur heads a corner clearance back down to Larsson in the box. He scores and does a Happy Feet dance with fist pump 3-1

55 - I just shouted "That was offsides!" and the assistant ref lifted his flag up. FUCK YEAH AND FUCK YOU!

57 - Holuj for Ljuslinder; Ljungberg shifts inside to DC, and Beyan comes in. I just realized why our FBs were overlapping on those attacks - they're set to Automatic duty. Oops.

Our first dominant win.

This is how swingy the table has been. We dropped to 8th after our two losses, and now the two wins after our victory, we're up in 4th and just 2 points behind the league leaders.

@ Anundsjo IF (1st)
M: Goran Gustafsson/Victor Selander*/Daniel Andersson*/Faress Mohammed*

This game marks the halfway point of the season. If we lose, we could fall as far as 9th. Win, and we might even take the top spot. It's been an insane, wide-open first half in the Second Division North.

52 - Shit! Just before I can get the sub in to pull Broberg, they score on his fuckup 0-1

61 - Ek for Gustafsson

We were honestly pretty unlucky out there. Should have pulled at least a draw. But we lost, and plummet to 8th we go.

@ Soderhamns FF (8th)
D: Patric Broberg/Filip Lindner/Lukas Holuj/Robin Ljungberg
M: Viktor Ek/Victor Selander*/Daniel Andersson*/Faress Mohammed

Shaking things up a bit.

57 - Walemark for Mohammed; Beyan for Ljungberg

83 - FUCK YOU ON THAT FLUKE GOAL BULLSHIT!!!!! 0-1

Such a fucking bullshit ripoff that was.

@ Solleftea GIF (12th
M: Goran Gustafsson/Victor Selander*/Daniel Andersson*/Martin Andersson

30 - Christ on a crutch we're shit at set piece defending 0-1

53 - Ljuslinder for Lindner; Bjur is off for Ahlin and some striker adjustments up front

So god damned fucking frustrating.

Daniel Andersson is out on yellows next game.

@ Skelleftea FF (6th)
M: Goran Gustafsson/William Walemark/Victor Selander*/Martin Andersson

30 seconds - ....... 0-1

50 - Can't wait for this season to be over 0-2

60 - I make subs that won't matter

75 - Andersson with a beautiful rocket to Larsson. He dribbles, then fires a shot just outside the box that goes in and gives us a lifeline 1-2

92 - Ahin you fucknozzle IF YOU STAYED ONSIDES WE'D BE WALKING OUT OF HERE WITH A POINT!

The fans want me to change to a different formation, even though our losses have been INCREDIBLY NARROW

We're in 9th and hold a team meeting to up morale, which we do.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote