View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 09:12 PM   #86
Izulde
Head Coach

vs Pitea IF (8th)
G: Johan Sjoberg*
D: Patric Broberg/Filip Lindner/Lukas Holuj/Ridwan Beyan*
DM: Goran Gustafsson/Daniel Andersson*/Victor Selander*/Fredrik Nilsson/Martin Andersson
S: Sebastian Larsson

41 - Holuj with the gorgeous, booming free kick left to Gustafsson in the box. He dribbles to the touchline, then crosses for Larsson to slam it in 1-0

52 - Gustafsson hammers the counter down the middle of the pitch to Nilsson. Shot deflection is so hard, Gustafsson rushes in and puts away the long rebound! 2-0

59 - Sandstrom in for Selander

72 - Ljungberg for Beyan after the dude just sat there and didn't go for a clearance

9.0 PotM goes to Fredrik Nilsson, who I'd love to lock-in long-term after his loan. 9.0 for Goran Gustafsson, too, with 7.7 Daniel Andersson rounding out the third star.

7 point cushion on relegation playoffs with 5 to play.

vs IFK Ostersund (1st)
DM: Goran Gustafsson/Daniel Andersson*/Victor Selander*/Fredrik Nilsson/Martin Andersson

54 - Ljungberg for Beyan

60 - Oh look. A SET PIECE GOAL GIVEN UP! GEE WHILLIKERS! 0-1

73 - Walemark for Daniel Andersson

That was a tough, hard loss to bad luck. Even the media said so.

We lock up Martin Andersson on another year the same $3.5k a year rate. Probably could have convinced him to take a paycut, but I'm not a dick, and he's been one of our best players.

@ Sandvikens IF (10th)
DM: Goran Gustafsson/William Walemark/Victor Selander*/Daniel Andersson*/Martin Andersson

Out with injury is Fredrik Nilsson. Great, but brittle player.

8 - Horseshit PK call but Sjoberg stops it.

46 - MOTHERFSJDFSJFWFSJAFDKLS ANOTHER BUTT-RAPING SET PIECE GOAL GIVEN UP JUST BEFORE HALF 0-1

65 - Sandstrom for Selander; Stromberg for Larsson

Two bitter losses have put us just 3 points ahead of the relegation playoffs.

Erik Goransson signs a year extension that pays him $1.2k. Double his previous wage, but he's worth it.

vs Selangers FK (13th)

2 - So.damned.frustrating. 0-1

Sandstrom on for tired Nilsson at half and midfield shuffling.

67 - Ljuslinder for Holuj

@ Friska Viljor FC (4th)
D: Patric Broberg/Filip Lindner/Linus Ljuslinder/Ridwan Beyan*

41 - Raise your hand if you expect a set piece goal given up. 0-1

56 - And now we're playing in relegation playoffs 0-2

vs Soderhamns FF (7th)
G: Eric Goransson
D: Patric Broberg/Filip Lindner/Lukas Holuj/Robin Ljungberg
DM: Goran Gustafsson/Daniel Andersson*/Fredrik Nilsson/Faress Mohammed
S: Johan Stromberg/Sebastian Larsson

It all comes down to this.

70 - Ljungberg shifts in, replacing Lindner, and Beyan comes on at DR. Bjur replaces Stromberg

Everyone agrees we should have won. We COMPLETELY outplayed them. But no soap.

We're going to the playoffs and I have no idea how this is going to work. Our group is two Third Division teams.

I'm under serious pressure from a board that allegedly gives managers a long leash.

vs IFK Olme (Playoffs Group 1 Game 1)
DM: Goran Gustafsson/Daniel Andersson*/Fredrik Nilsson/Martin Andersson
S: Simon Bjur/Sebastian Larsson

26 - Broberg blasts it down the left flank to Bjur, and the cross finds Larsson for the score 1-0

28 - Martin Andersson has a lot of defenders to try and move around, which he does, and on the cross, Gustafsson hits the angry score 2-0

54 - Sandstrom on for Daniel Andersson. Out is Lindner for Ljungberg shift, and Beyan bounces on

7.9 PotM for Goran Gustafsson, 7.6 for Fredrik Nilsson and 7.5 by Sebastian Larsson

@ Sparvagens FF (Relegation Playoffs Group 1)
DM: Goran Gustafsson/Daniel Andersson*/Fredrik Nilsson/Martin Andersson
S: Simon Bjur/Sebastian Larsson

Despite the win, a bad result here and I'm out.

11 - Nilsson to Larsson in the half circle. Box feed to Martin Andersson and we're up 1-0

26 - Broberg to Nilsson for the blast left. Bjur signals he'll take it and he does, centering. Larsson rises up to outjump two defenders and knock in the insurance goal 2-0

36 - Martin Andersson throws in to Larsson, then runs to get the return backheel pass. Cross and Gustafsson heads it in. 3-0

48 - Martin Andersson kicks back to Ljungberg for the beautiful bouncing ball into the box. Larsson runs it down and slots the score 4-0

89 - Larsson has five defenders on him, so he outlets to Martin Andersson for the rainbow box delivery right at Bjur's feet, and the rout is complete 5-0

We had our best game ever when it counted most.

Player of the Year Voting
Fredrik Nilsson - 36%
Goran Gustafsson - 32%
Daniel Andersson - 22%

I sign a one year contract extension at the same price. Martin Andersson is thrilled I'm staying on.

Loan Extensions
Fredrik Nilsson - 100% of wages - $450 for the year
Sebastian Larsson - 100% of wages - $450 for the year
Patric Broberg - 100% of wages - $450 for the year
Adrian Sandstrom - $0
Viktor Ek - $0

We go our usual route of convincing a player to hang up his boots in landing a 10 JPA/9 JPP Chief Scout. He inks for two years at $3k/season.

An $18k tax bill on profits but we pick up a $21k sponsorship worth roughly the old rate of $20.79k and we bounce from $17k in the red to $8.2k in the black.

Our gate receipts last season were a paltry $28.8k, so it's going to be a very tight budget - the board's willingness of $300k notwithstanding.

Goran Gustafsson wants half that budget on a new deal. I'm like um, no, and promptly offer him out to other clubs.

Transfer In - DM/MC Roger Jonasson (17) - From Skoftebyns IF - $1.5k transfer fee
10 First Touch, Tackling, and Technique, 14 Aggression, 11 Composure, 10 Decisions, 13 Leadership, and an eye-popping 14 Acceleration/12 Pace combo. We've got him locked down for 3 years at $3k per year, which I think is a huge steal. He'll pair with Fredrik Nilsson in the central midfield most likely.

Transfer In - DC David Linder (17) - From Skiljebo SK - Free transfer
12 Heading, 10 Tackling, 12 Aggression, 11 Decisions, 10 Jumping Reach. He has a long, long way to go but he's locked up for 3 years at $550 per/year. There will be ample opportunities for him to grow into what he's capable of.

We're at $31.5k in salaries after we clear everyone out of the club. If we were at ~$40k in gate receipts, I'd give Goran Gustafsson the five figures he's asking for, but we're not. I also rejected two lowball transfer offers for him.

Oh and my shitty staff actually wanted payraises to stay. LOL GTFO.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote