View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 09:05 PM   #123
thehitcat
H.S. Freshman Team

Funny I was thinking of extending Jager for the full 3 years and selling my two 33 year olds Scepanik and Schwarz for just north of 20K combined. I'd also like to extend Weibenfels for 3 years as well with the plan to push him to DF when he gets there. Naegeli will move to D and the DF as well also I'd like to swap his training to Control from Defense until he hits double digits in control then back to D.

I'd like all of my guys to do the Talent Tree first. Once they have extended to the first Talent (2 or 3) I'd like them to do the 30% bonus to learning their next talent. That should absolutely cover us through the second half of the season.

I'd like to upgrade the Youth Academy as well. Spend our money there to help us get better pulls. As for coaching upgrades I don't like to spread it around. Once I choose where I'm putting my points I prefer to finish that category before starting the next. That said I'm OK with being outvoted if both DC and larry would prefer to split the glory.

I like the rotation plan and have no problem with you picking our lineup on a game by game basis.

Finally if we have some money left over and DavidCorperial and/or larrymcg421 is interested there are to my mind two interesting candidates for them on the transfer list. Ibrahimaj could be an excellent AM/LM/RM/FW type with excellent Accuracy and Passing. And all three of us could fight over Schluter who could be a good LD/RD/DF/CD/DM/CM type with good initial Defense and Passing.
thehitcat is offline   Reply With Quote