View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 12:29 PM   #208
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerSimpson98 View Post
You were doing good until you went too far on the limb Too much competition in the west and recruiting to Arky with all those elite schools around will prevent that. Besides, will his offense work with playing Bama, LSU, Auburn, Miss State, A&M (hopefully) defenses? I have my doubts.

Regardless, should you really be getting blown the F out by cUNT? At home no less

We used 3 punters against North Texas and the longest punt we had was 41 yards. How the hell do you not know which of your punters can kick the ball 40 yards? You give the other team a short field every time and you are going to get blown out. Then while your punting sucks, throw 6 interceptions. In fact, the guy who looked better in game one and had a lead over CSU at halftime before you pulled him didn't take one freaking snap against cUNT. We played a 5'2" freshman as our 2nd QB and played Jerry Jones' grandson as the 3rd QB(because Jerry was at the game). Both threw a pick and had a QBR of 5 or lower for the game. Hey did I mention that Chad's kid was the backup QB at the same high school as Jerry's grandson. We are fucked as Chad will have Jerry's kid start in a year and hold the spot for his son. I know it's coming and there is nothing we can do about it.

At least I don't have to spend money on a bowl trip for the next few years.
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote