View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 11:54 AM   #24
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

31 Jan, 1564 – They decide to continue and influence us, so more power gain is coming

4 Feb – The Ottomans annex Dulkadir without calling us for aid.

1 Apr – We capture a spy from Corfu and oust him.

22 April – The Ottomans declare war against the Mamluks and we agree to join their call for our Aid. They send us war subsidies.

3 May – Venice annexes most of Bosnia

14 Oct – We get an event and I choose to exchange some cash for stability increase.

In case you care, here is my navy:

4 transports
2 Early Carracks (the big ships)
2 Barques
2 Galleys

1 Jan, 1565 – Our ruler is now a navigator, which increases our naval proficiency in battle

7 Feb - I have an event and I choose to gain a bunch of DIP power at the cost of some corruption.

Because it’s funny, I take the Exploration Ideas Group, and then grab the first one, and I now have Colonists.

I choose native suppression policy

In this game there is a new mechanic where you can send colonists to your own holdings to increase them. I am sending my settlers to my capital of Athens to encourage growth there.

This will slowly increase my tax base, productions, and military investment there in my capital.

7 Apr – I arrive in the Mamluks rear of Banghazi on their far flank with Fezzan.

7 May – We capture it

5 July – We capture Darnah, next to Banghazi

23 Aug – We capture Bardiya, next is the fortress of Tarrana which will require a siege

8 Sept – Venice declares war on Cyprus. Their ally the Knights have chosen to join against Venice

I declare war against the Knights.

19 Sept – Tarrana is ours

Venice has annexed Corfu and Naxos

1 Dec – Morea converts – next is Achaea

1 April, 1566 = The Turks embrace the Renaissance and the cash we were getting to help them get there is now gone.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote