View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 12:58 PM   #48
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

16 July – Our truce with the Venetians has ended…

I declare war on Venice

My combined fleet is in the Gulf of Venice with a level 3 admiral and 6 carracks. I think I might win this.

9 Aug – I win the battle in the Gulf and lost a few ships but captured 8.

13 Aug – The Mamluks announce us as a rival

22 Aug. – I cross 17k troops to their capital, forts, and my war target of Treviso

The siege begins

9 Sept – Cape converts and next is cultural fun times

16 Sept – I arrive at Zeta and begin a a siege.

10 Dec – We capture Treviso

2 Feb, 1512 – Verona falls to us

9 Feb – One of my armies arrives at Dalmatia

4 April – Frioli is ours

1 July – I finish an event to make a Grand Navy and get naval bonuses all over for 25 years

I get a bonus settler event at Mauritius

1 Aug – Naval Tech 6 – I get +20% combat abilities for carracks

Mauritius is Sugar

6 Oct – Zeta falls

1 Dec – ADMIN TECH 10 – I can get another group of ideas

15 Dec – We take Dalmatia

I take their three Venetian holdings right by their former capital – Friuli, Verona, and Treviso

War Reparations and hundreds of cash.

And that’s it!

Here’s let’s take a look!

I zoomed in on my new three holdings so you can see them there all nice and pretty. You can also see that we are now a Great Power! We’ll come back to that laters.

All holdings are Venetian Catholic unless I tell you otherwise!

Friuli – 14 dev, hills, workshop, marketplace, church and farm estate here making wine. They have 0% unrest but 40% autonomy and make us 0.67 monthly

Treviso – To their west is Treviso, a strait connection to Venezia with a level 2 fort. Paper making in the hills here with marketplace, church, and workshop, 21 dev, and 0.89 cash.

Verona – To its west is Verona, farmlands, Grain, 24 development, natural harbor, farm estates, marketplace, courthouse, church, and workshop and makes us 0.99 monthly.

And there we are. They are already in a state with Venezia, so they were elevated and thus made perfect additions to my empire. I don’t care about any more Venice holdings and if I do war with them again it’s probably just to force-vassalize them.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote