View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 05:40 PM   #52
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

27 Feb, 1517 – We catch spies from Milan and oust them

2 May – My King gains Midas Touched and that will bump up tax revenue a lot

1 Sept –

MIL TECH 9 – I can improve my infantry to a new type.

Here an interesting event that just happened:

Here you go:

You can see the Angoche holdings with its Ivory there as well as the offer I have from a local Kilwan to give me an improved monopoly. If I take it- Angoche moves to Slaves, and gains 2 production, gest +5 production and trade income and some bonuses to institutional spread as well.

Do I want to do that? If Angoche were a lower level trade, like Fish, then sure, I’d do it. But Ivory? It’s a valuable holding. 2 free production increases are nice though. I decline

20 Nov – I oust an agent of the Ottomans

22 Jan, 1518 - The Ottomans announce us as their new rival

1 Feb – Ile de Bourbon is good for growing sugar.

1 May – Massachusetts is good for Tobacco creation

5 Sept – I get Expansion Ideas #2 and I get a new Merchant. I send it to Alexandria to enhance our trade collections in Venice

1 Oct –

Cartagena – 9 development, Jungle, Coffee is grown here, natural harbor, tropical, Tuscan, Catholic, they make 0.14 for us right now as I have not made it state.

This was important to take as it was valuable real estate and clearly a good starting location for expansion further. Most nearby places have low value.

My next target is in North America near Massachusetts – Androscoggin, with its high tax base, I want to pull it off the map as a tempting target for Danish expansion and such in the area.

16 Nov – I get a native assimilation event in Massachusetts and it grows by 100

19 Dec – Another expedition concludes, and another is dispatched

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote