View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 12:36 AM   #58
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

15 Jan, 1528 – I get a colonial explosion event in East Timor and I choose to pay 50 cash for a 200 colonial increase in population there.

27 Feb - I get an event create because of how smart the Queen of Athens is and how much she is collecting knowledge from Europe. A level 3 natural scientist for 50% off and 50% off his monthly fee. I go ahead and fire our current advisor for him, and this increases my monthly ADM tech as well as increasing my development cash by 10%

10 April – I influence Pate; I am making nice with Vijayanagar

And Majaphit as well too

1 July – East Timor will make Chinaware too.

7 July – My explorer finishes the south Pacific; I send him out from Rio

1 Oct –

Chitimacha – Furs are the trade good here in the Marches of this natural harbor at the base of the Mississippi River. 0.29 made here by the Catholic, Tuscan 10 dev folks

My next target is Wampanoag by Massachusetts

5 Nov – I order a Naval Equipment Manufactory in Cape

16 Nov – Sierra Leone’s core is done, I upgrade to a state, and then send a missionary to convert it.

1 Dec – Spices in Flores

Dec 27 – The Pope passed, and we are the new papal Controller, so we can do things like excommunicate and declare crusades.

2 Jan, 1529 – after they start causing a ruckus, I grant Negroponte to the nobility

2 Mar – I put down a native uprising in East Timor

20 April – While the Turks ar deep into a major war far to the north and east, I move my troops near them and get ready to go to war. I want to d a fast war, take some Greek holdings that are rightfully my people, and then let them go.

10 May – I call for a Crusade against the Turks

11 June – I declare a Holy War against the Infidels!

28 June – I crush the Ottoman Fleet with my combined fleet

29 June – Bohemia joins my Holy War

18 July – The Commonwealth joins us

31 July – Our king passes while leading a battle

His heir – Francisco 4/4/3 with Industrious, and he’s married already, no heir, 23 years old

We have captured two new realms

1 Sept – 1 one fell

5 Sept – I begin a siege at Selanik

1 Oct – Another exploration mission heads out

11 Dec – Two more minors fells to me

Bohemia has already taken 3 provinces as well

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote