View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 04:26 AM   #62
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

9 Feb, 1534 – The Catholic counter-reformation has begun

11 March – Cores are completed! I am now getting 0.83, 0.46, 0.78, 0.32. and 0.37.

I order:

Farm Estate in Thessaly (after I destroy the Docks here) and Kastoria

1 April – My DIP Power has reached its max and cannot get to the next level so I begin to spend it in some provinces for upgrades to their production here and there.

11 April – My explorer passes

I embrace the Counter-Reformation

I Get:

+2 Missionaries
+3 Missionary Strength when converting heretics

-5% Idea Cost

I send missionaries to Epirus and Macedonia

22 May – Flores converts and I order up a Workshop here and I’ll do a Church next year.

1 June – I fabricate claims on Constantinople a nearby holding so the Turks

1 Aug – I have also reached max monarch power for military and will spend it on manpower infrastructure in various places

15 Sept – Wave of Immigrants to West Timor

1 Oct – Spices in West Timor

17 Oct – Sumbawa converts

1 Nov – The next exploration mission heads out from East Timor with another Explorer at the helm of this fleet.

I begin saving my cash for my next Trading Post, I have ID’d a fun one in Orissa in India.

3 Feb, 1535 – I reconfirm our marriage to the Commonwealth after their leader passes.

1 March – I can get my first of the Age of Reformation abilities that lasts until the end of the age.

I take Religious Wars and I can get -25% warscore for other nations.

Nice!

1 May –The Pope has named the La Plata region of South America exclusively Portuguese, which is fine as they have around 20% of it under their control, and I’ve steered clear.

18 May – I get a Native Assimilation in Delaware

1 June – Delaware is going to be a Tobacco producing province

16 July – Epirus converts.

Missionary to Edirne

22 Aug – Macedonia converts

France appears to have joined the colonial game. They are building a colony in, of all places Greenland. Maybe that’s as far as their colonial range will go right now? Portugal, Athens and Castile have probably taken anything nearby that would normally be used as a stepping stone.

I declare a claim on Sofya with the Turks to our north

1 Dec – Lombok is for Spices! And Lovers!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote