View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 07:42 PM   #70
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

15 November – I take a claim against Ferrera in Mantua next to Verona

17 Jan, 1545 – After making nice with Lucca, she is almost ready to become our vassal, we are getting close.

1 May –

St. Thomas – This sugar making island in the Caribbean now is under my control, and handed to my colonial nation. It makes 0.45 monthly with its 10 development, coastline, Tuscan Catholics.

1 June – We are now the world’s largest trader of Sugar, and we get a bonus of -20% war exhaustion among our people

1 Sept – Our heir has come of age and gained the Righteous trait

14 Oct – After sending a gift of 100 ducats, Lucca has agreed to become our vassal!

1 Nov – I recall my colonists from Ambon and send them to the Bahamas

In prep for a future war with the Ottomans I have been building up my nearby military and drilling with my leader and heir.

1 Feb, 1546 – Trinidad is going to be great at growing Coffee

12 April – Flores is now Tuscan – I order a Workshop here

I’ve been getting near my cap of MIL and DIP again so I’ve been investing in provinces here and there as well.

6 July – I bring Surat, in northeast India into our realm as a Trading Post I picked up from Junagarh, a nation I elevated twice.

Surat is Silk, natural harbor, and order a Textile Manufactory to join the province’s wealth. With it’s 12 development, grasslands, it’s not in a bad spot at all.

That drops me to 35 cash, but I’ll pop up back again in no time

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote