View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 12:24 PM   #72
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

They have called in Tunis to help them out in their war against us.

I end my drilling, I order around 5k mercs in the back of my country to hit their smaller provinces and annex them, and then I stop mothballing my transport fleet.

It’s the Triangle alliance and our various vassals (Moldova and Lucca) vs the Turks and Tunis

24 July – I combine my fleets into one big giant fleet to assault the Strait.

I have fled with my army in Edirne.

31 July – I arrive in their Turkish holdings of Biga (It connects my holdings from Edirne and Sigo)

18 Aug – They being to siege Edirne

22 Aug – I arrive in the Sea of Mamara

5 Sept – One minor to our north falls

11 Sept – Biga falls and I order this army to assault the fortress at Hudavendigar

21 Sept – Two more northern minors are under our control

28 Sept – After regaining some strength, my Edirne army is now good enough that it has arrived in their capital. I order a barrage to breach the wall with our artillery (this costs MIL monarch power)

6 Oct – Another province falls in the north

29 Oct – Another provinces is ours

4 Nov – 30k Bohemians arrive to help us in their capital

16 Nov – I take Sofya

18 Nov – After an assault, we grab Hudavendigar. I see some big Turks coming so I wanted to pull out

22 Nov -Bohemia fails to drive the Turks out of Edirne

29 Nov – They defeat my army in Hudavendigar

I send another exploration out from Rio

1 Dec – Trinidad is now a full city with Coffee, 11 dev, yadda yadda. Back to muh war

6 Dec – Edirne falls, and the army here moves to their capital to break us out of the siege that we are close to winning

15 Dec – The Mamluks takes advantage of the Turkish attention on us and declare their own Reconquest on them. I might consider sending them some war subsidies!

18 Dec – I order my folks here that are mercs to join my defeated army to help reinforce it.

22 Dec – A giant battle takes place as the battle tired force from Edirne joins our 50k but area also joined by the recent victorious army of 20k,

22 Jan, 1549 – We win the battle, but barely.

27 Jan – Tunis has landed forces in Athens and is sieging it. It’s a smaller force of just 7k.

29 Jan – We take their capital

12 Feb – I defeat a navy of more than 40 ships, all military vessels, no transports coming out the harbor in 5 days and capture 12 ships!

Naval supremacy matters. I have cut off their movement to Greece from Turkey.

I send the badly wounded ships to my Shipyard in Athens for repair

1 Mar – Castile brings in Aragon and forms Spain

My forces arrive from the capital at Edirne and I order a hull breach on the walls. They have a smaller garrison as it hasn’t had a chance to fully rebuild so I’ll assault in next month when my morale has risen

7 April – Every Euro holdings is in the hands of a Triangle Alliance member

15 Apr – Some of my forces have arrived to begin and pick at Turkish holdings. Our warscore is jacking up fast, but I need to up our warscore.

I don’t know when it happened, but Portugal joined our war (I didn’t call them) and they are blitzing Tunis hard, that’s why the warscore is up. They have captured 7 provinces in Tunis and that must be why their Athenian thrust is so small.

25 Apr – More than 40k Commonwealth forces are bleeding into Turkey after me

A large Turkish army of around 35k is moving here.

13 May – I turn down an Ottoman peace offer. They want to concentrate on the Mamluks.

21 May – The Ottomans overcome bad numbers to defeat the Commonwealth

29 May -We take Edirne back – I head to Athens

15 June – Tunis breaks off their siege of Athens seeing me coming.

18 June – I get a Wave of Immigrants event in The Bahamas, I pull back my settler here and send it to Maranhao in Brazil, a 8 development coastal province.

4 July – Canada is declared the domain and personal fiefdom of Spain by the Pope

8 July – I capture the Stronghold of Ankara

11 July – The Ottoman army loses to a counter-attack by Bohemia and the Commonwealth combined

15 Aug – My army takes Bolu, which is where their navy is squirreled away, and I moved by navy over it

19 Aug – We capture the fortress of Sugla

1 Sept – I defeat their navy and capture another 6 ships

27 Oct – I do this again with another province and defeat them again

1 Nov – Bahamas, 5 DEV, Tuscan, Catholic, joins the Caribbean, Sugar, 0.19

5 Nov – The Tunisian capital is captured by Portugal

10 Nov – All of Western Turkey is under our control. Most of Tunis is under our control.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote