View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 09:20 PM   #83
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1567 – Our heir has come of age and he gains some strong fighting stats. I make him a general and he’s better than anyone else at my disposal here. I hand him my Venetian army and get him drilling.

21 Jan – They scissor my army and I lose a big battle

9 Feb – The Ottomans are pushing back and have retaken three minors from our coalition

I am not in charge of this war, Bohemia is, but I would call it. They want holdings in Eastern Europe. I don’t need anything here, Turkey is hard to manage, and I don’t want something I didn’t plan for and could hold.

I’m staying in, but this is where Bohemia should pull out.

1 April – We embrace the Printing Press, thsis drops my tech needs. We’ll get some tech and such post-war

1 May – Vijayanagar is no longer a valid rival for us

15 May – The Commonwealth asked to be our ally again and I agree. The Triangle Alliance Forever!!!

1 July – Natal is going to be a Gold making province!

My army has recovered and I order it back into the fray

6 July – They take re-siege Adana back from us

22 July – I accept a request for military access from Saxony

5 Aug – Because of all of my colonies and my war costs, we are currently losing around 40 cash monthly. I start War Taxes to help pay.

1 Sept – Graaff-Reinet will be good at growing grain

7 Sept – I retake a minor

12 Oct – Another minor falls and I move to help Saxony besieging Sinop

1 Nov –

Matsolo
– South of Inhambane, 10 development, jungle, coastal, tropical wood, Catholic, Tuscan, and makes us 0.53 monthly after I elevate the state it’s in, Natal. It shares that state with Mtetwa and Natal proper, plus an inland province at Limpopo, which you always want to do because of it’s very, very high chance for gold/gems compared to other places.

23 Nov - Adana and others are getting recaptured and Bohemian forces and their allies have broken the Turkish reinforcements. The Triangle Alliance has more than 150k troops on our side here on the Peninsula including two of my armies at 40k,

2 Dec – I claim Vanni, on Sri Lanka, from Vijayanagar

1 Jan, 1568 – Natchitoches is with grain (in Louisiana)

16 Jan – I capture a minor

3 Mar – We have finished sieging Sinop and brought it under our flag

25 Apr – Another minor falls

2 May – Quelimane is now Tuscan

23 May – Our Queen passes

Peasant rebellions are breaking out allover the Turkish holdings.

1 June – Xhosa is with Gold as well

I think France is being very strategic with their grabbing of colonies for future heavy push. They have Greenland, and are colonizing South Georgia near Antarctica and near the Falklands which will give them a post for heading up South America particularly on the west side.

5 June – I combine my armies into one and move to hit Trebizond heavy where a bunch of enemy forces are.

31 July – I capture a minor in front of Trebizond and now move to the castle

25 Aug – We arrive, and I invest some MIL power to crack open their walls

27 Oct – Adana falls back to the Turks after their full force of 100k cracked it open

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote