View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 10:17 PM   #84
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1569 – They push hard; and have broken many holdings. Again, this is the time for peace.

22 Feb – We have captured Trebizond, but they have taken many things back here on Turkey.

1 Mar – Comoros Islands have Naval Supplies

1 May – I have fled from the major Turkish advance to Kars in the Caucuses and am beginning the fortress there,

2 Aug – Bohemia retook Adana

17 Sept – I claim another Vijayanagar holding

25 Oct – We have captured Kars

The warscore is pretty high I can’t imagine Bohemia would want to keep this up for too much longer.

20 Nov – Bohemia’s roughly 80k defeated the Turk’s roughly 70k in a month long battle in Adana

1 Dec –

Natchitoches – the top of the three-state Louisiana, this forest province has 6 development, farming, makes us 0.40 and it is Catholic and Tuscan.

I send these colonists to Rio Grande in Brazil. The next place I want to African up is to grab the easy Brazilian coasts and that is obvious as its near the tip.

Our military advisor passes and I hire a new level 3 one that increases my land forcelimit by 10%

15 Jan, 1570 – I capture a minor province after winning a battle

22 Feb – I grant military access to Brandenburg

27 Feb – I begin the siege of another castle

22 Apr – A 2 month long campaign with each side tossing in more troops and each side having more than 100k troops was won by us.

1 May

Lesser Namaqualand – Grain, South African holding, Steppes, next to Cape, and part of its state, 4 dev, Catholic, Tuscans making us 0.17 monthly

With my war taxes and the few colonies dropping, I am now making money again, although just 0.30 cash monthly.

8 June – I capture the fort. The war score is 74 and my people are calling for peace. If I can’t convince Bohemia to call it, I doubt know what I can do but to call it and make my own peace with 27 score.

So Bohemia needs to call it.

1 July –

Mtetwa – 3 Dev, tropical wood, coastal, jungle, connects Matsolo with Natal, Tuscan, Catholci, and sends us 0.26

Natal – GOLD!!! 2.30 made monthly for us in this tropical, coastal, jungle, Tuscan Province that connects Mtetwa and Xhosa

Now I am making cash at about 33 monthly.

I pull my colonists at Comoros and send them to Mahe, the next Island into the Ocean

4 Nov – We finish another siege

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote