View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 08:03 PM   #95
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Feb, 1584 – I order a Mill in Sumbawa

29 May – I get a Good Harvest Event and more than 1500 cash is put into my treasury

I order: Plantation in Mahe; Cocos and Hollhavi

1 June

Sokoki – 4 dev, Mountains, Livestock, in New Hampshire, inland, next to Spain in multiple places.

These colonists head to Nazca in Peru on the coast next to my existing folks. This will close out the three holdings in Peru here.

1 July – Our level 3 navigator passes. I replace him with a level 3 Governor who increases our tariffs from colonies by 10%

1 June, 1585

Bayougoula is with Furs

Oiapoque
– 3 dev, Tuscan, Catholic, Jungle, Fish, given to my colonial folks, just put here to be a line against Friesland expansion here.

1 July – We have annexed Ifar!

1 got 4k troops I am moving over.

Let me zoom in here for you

Alright here is this area. All of my provinces here are Sikh, by the by. Next to Juhnpahr and I expect to pick up another Trading Post from them soon, and that will likely be my last Post here.

Here are all five of my holdings here, updated for today:

Baroda – Sikh, Gujarati, 13 dev, Grasslands, Dyes, tropical, autonomy of 60% despite being in a State, I order a Textile Manufactory here for the Dyes. We just brought this in. I also cut my autonomy by 25% but raise unrest. I am now making 0.86 without the manufactory, with 35% auto, and with Sikh and a non-accepted Culture. Imagine what this will be like once it’s up and running

I actually promote Guajarati to an accepted culture. That increases Baroda to 0.95.

Mahikantha
– Sikh, Gujarati, 24 Dev, this was their capital. Cloth, Textile Manufactory, church, I order a workshop built, 1.04 made here. Already.

Bharuch –
Grasslands, Silk, Textile M, 2.16 now that I’ve made Gujarati accepted, Grasslands, etc.

Surat –
Ditto Bharuch whose value rose after accepting Gujarati. 2.36 made in this Silk, Manufactory, province. This was my initial holding here, a Trading Post picked up from Vijayanagar. I order the fort here to upgrade to level 2.

Daman – Hills, 16 dev, cloth, Sikh and Marathi, makes 1.34 for me. I order a Textile Manufactory here.

Right now these five provinces are sending me around 8 a month, and with the Manufactory and such about to be built will clock in at 9 or 10.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote