View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 11:08 PM   #1796
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carman Bulldog View Post
I am not a horror fan at all. I could probably count the number of horror movies I've watched on one hand. I generally find them lacking in depth and story. With that said, if there is a good story, then I'll enjoy the movie.

I've watched the first two episodes of The Haunting of Hill House however and must say that it is very good. I'm not sure I would even describe it's primary genre as horror. Look at it more like Stranger Things (if you watched and enjoyed that). There's definitely supernatural moments but there is also a lot of drama, fantasy, thriller type stuff going on.

Oh me too. Not a horror fan, but do love a good supernatural thriller. I convinced the wife to watch with me and we've binged the first 8 episodes in 2 days. Will finish tomorrow. Great show. More like This is Us for supernatural thrillers. Great character development and a story that is hard to take your eyes away from the screen. It's been fantastic.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

Last edited by PilotMan : 11-01-2018 at 11:09 PM.
PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote