View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 09:25 PM   #821
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
As a Toledo alumni I've been rooting for Kareem so I admit I have some bias. But I have a feeling we aren't hearing the full story of the video yet. Still you'd think professional athletes would be taught to never lay their hands on a woman especially when cameras are around. Stick to church and not bars or something.

Not surprisingly there are two sides of this story being told, one from Kareem Hunt and his friends and one from the woman. There will be no way to ever know exactly what happened and why. We do know that Hunt went after her, despite being held back, shoved a guy into her, which knocked her on the ground, walked away, and then came back and kicked her while she was down. He had multiple opportunities to walk away and end it and did not.

Also, the Chiefs said he lied to them about what happened and that’s why they released him.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is online now   Reply With Quote