View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 09:36 AM   #881
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
I feel like this is the seventh time the Titans have been featured in prime time in the past 4 weeks. They have virtually no fans(seriously is ANYONE on FOFC a diehard Titans fan?) and an uninspiring roster. Yet more eyes will watch this shit game vs the Jags than will watch a Warriors/Rockets playoff game(I think?). Are we sure the NFL viewership numbers are real and not just some elaborate Russian bot scheme? Like nobody should want to watch this game. There aren’t even any good fantasy guys. As far as betting goes, what’s the amount of check downs Mariotta will throw 3 yards short of the first down marker? Cody Kramer starting for the freaking jags. Is Telvin Smith the only guy in this entire game that might crack a top 25 HOF ballot some day? I mean what gives NFL? This is an embarrassment. Move this game to Sunday at 1 with all of the other games we don’t care about.

Also how did Ryan Fitzmagic never play for the Jags. I mean he’s the best awful QB in recent history and the Jags haven’t had a QB in about 12 seasons or something. How have they not had a Fitzpatrick era? Makes zero sense.

Keep in mind that for TNF, the idea is that every team gets to play once no matter how good or bad they are.