View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 08:09 PM   #1226
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by B & B View Post
I thought it was clear that Gase was overrated/unqualified after his Miami gig.

Dude road the OC coattails of an aging Pey pey to a real payday and then showed his shit. Silly Jets.

Called the Denver Fangio hire a week ago, if you get a good DC HC , hire a guy to focus and only run the O (hence Kubiak) you have the workings of the system. Could be special.

Now Im curious to see what might be Elways QB song , draft Haskins? Hit the FA market *lol taneyhill or deal for someone's bQB?

This will sound sick but I said last month before the playoffs that the Donkeys should offer a 2nd rounder for Nick Mullens. SF got that ceesh tied up in Jeanne Garafolo. Win-win.

Is this the new coaching model? I hear everyone talking about finding the next Sean McVay and it is associated with his ability to develop a QB and scheme up offenses. Could it also be about hiring a great offense mind and turning the defense over to a great defensive mind and vice versa? Someone has to be the "head coach" and make the "head coaching" decisions of course but does it really make sense for Fangio to force Kubiak to run the ball more or Kubiak to force Fangio to play more zone coverage? Could the head coaching decisions be something that comes from the analytic department a la baseball? Just curious.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote