View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 07:47 AM   #542
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Forgot to post about one other amusing thing. My Mother in Law almost got me in to a fight on the bus. Coming back from Epcot and this younger guy, probably 22-25 gets on and is obviously drunk. Being loud, etc...My MIL is in her scooter, strapped in and he is standing with his back to her. Me and my FIL are across from her, so they are standing in between us. Wife and kids a little ways down. Obviously drunk guy keeps trying to get his girlfriend to make out with him. She is obviously uncomfortable and pushed him away several times. I hear her utter things like kids, etc...

My daughter notices at one point they are kissing and was like, ewwwwww, but whatever. Then I notice he is trying to rub her crotch with the back of his hand. At this point I am considering telling him to cool it, but I already know where that leads us to. I am in no way worried about this kid. For one, he is drunk, and two, he was probably 5-7, 160 and I am 6-2, 220 and in pretty good shape. The last thing I want is to be involved in a brawl in front of my kids a Disney.

Apparently at some point drunk guy stumbled back into the wheel chair of the woman next to my MIL, and at that point my MIL had enough. I hear her totally telling this kid off. Telling him he has repeatedly stumbled in to this womans wheelchair, then telling him his behavior is unacceptable and her grandkids are right in front of him, as well as other kids. TBH I loved it, she said what I wanted to but it would have been a throwdown.

I look across and give the MIL an "is everything ok?" and if she hadn't realized it before the girlfriend now knows I am with her and watching. Drunk Guy doesn't say anything directly to my MIL but continues to mutter. His girlfriend keeps saying things like " don't say a word" "just keep your head down and shut up."

Bus gets to our resort and Drunk Guy wasn't getting off at our stop. My FIL, who is 70, witnessed all of this as well, gives me a look and I tell him I am going to wait on the bus until they get my MIL off. Drunk Guy sits down with girlfriend, who continues to tell him to keep his mouth shut. I am just waiting for him to say something to my MIL but the little bitch literally put his head down as she and I went by and kept his mouth shut. As we leave the bus I make eye contact with the girlfriend and she gives me a relieved look, knowing the kid would have gotten his ass kicked.

We get off the bus, crisis averted, and advise my very confused wife what happened.

Last edited by Lathum : 01-28-2019 at 07:50 AM.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote