View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 02:19 PM   #24
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
I have a huge collection of stuff I've been trying to off and on to move. The initial evaluation I received was probably $1200-$1500 in value from a local shop. I've been asking less but everyone still asks me to break it up or offers off the wall trades (so far guns, yugioh, Pokémon, and just about everything imaginable has been offered).

I finally sold this collection for $900, which was my target amount. The guy that bought everything was pretty stoked. I told my wife it probably sounds weird, but I'm happy the collection went to someone that appreciates it and didn't plan on breaking everything up.

The guy was a big collector. Confirmed the $1500 estimate was very accurate and he was surprised no one jumped earlier on buying it from me. I explained I had been offered a Glock, a giant collection of Yu Gi Oh cards, pokemon, $200 cash, and just about anything else you could imagine and just waited for a serious offer that ended up taking 6 months.

Most importantly, my wife is happy I don't have a giant crate of books taking up storage space anymore.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote