View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 02:27 PM   #1873
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I could see the argument that they decided they didn't want Rosen to be their guy, from dealing with him every day. After all, on top of his noted outspoken ways, Rosen is often described as arrogant and thinking he's the smartest guy in the room. He sometimes says the right things but also then says or does petty things.

His UCLA teammates all seemed to be fine with him, but maybe that wasn't the case with the vets on the Cards. From that perspective, it makes me wonder if Rosen will learn more tact in handling vets and the press before he is bombed out of the league.

If he gets out of his own way and focuses on becoming a great QB, he has all the physical and mental tools to become a top 10, even top 5 QB. But he could remain a precocious brat, too, and never get his teammates on his side.

Regardless, rhe Cards shipped off their best actual and potential QB and drafted a guy for an offense that is questionable to work in the NFL, and whose size suggests he might be crushed and killed in his first real game.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 04-27-2019 at 02:28 PM.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote