Thread: Sports betting?
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 02:49 PM   #80
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
7.5 games is a big ask, but I can see it happening. The Cleveland offense seems to be getting better, especially if Ramirez starts to return to normal (although as constituted, that offense is not ever going to be good). I wouldn't put much weight on Kluber or Carrasco though. Carrasco has some weird blood disease and Kluber is out until.September. But if Bauer gets back.to form (he's close) and Clevenger finally comea back (he should be back this week), you have a solid rotation anyway.

With Minnesota, I think their recent struggles have been from their lineup dragging. But it's a very good lineup and I don't expect it to stay down long. The key to carching them is their pitching. I think Perez is doing it with mirrors, Gibson too. Those guys will fall off. Berrios is good but he only pitches every five games.

I took it for a dime.

I'm not worried about the games back since they have so many against each other.

What I am thinking is the Indians can make a run, and if they take the lead I may be able to hedge and get the Twins at plus money and lock in a profit.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote