View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 02:31 PM   #172
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

After all these moves, my crazy thoughts:

1. Nets are a middling playoff team next year, and I don't believe they will win a title with this group.

2. The Sixers have a weird mix right now which will be very attackable in the playoffs, as they are too long to handle fast-paced smaller teams with a ton of shooters. I also think they will regret the Horford deal.

3. The Bucks are still the best team in the East, and the Raptors will be right along side of them ahead of all these others if Kawhi returns.

4. Boston is actually better now than they were last year, proof that sometimes it's not about being the most talented but about heing able to work well in a team framework.

5. If Kawhi doesn't sign with the Lakers, Utah will be the #1 seed in the west.

6. I'm biased, but I think the Clippers made a terrific move in bringing back Beverly, and I think doing so helps their case with Kawhi.

7. I am reading rumors that the W's intend to deal D'Lo in the long run for assets that actually works in their system, and that makes a lot more sense to me than doing a S&T for D'Lo and then keeping him.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote