View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 08:10 AM   #2142
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
So a bit of a redux as I finally watched the Ashley O episode, while I can definitely think it covered a lot of ground they've covered over and over again (consciousness, what is a real experience in the digital age) and the story was a bit all over the place, I really didn't hate it. I don't think it would be close to my least favorite of the three episodes of this season, or in my top 5 weakest episodes overall.

That would be a hell of a fun exercise if we had enough interested in it, btw. Elimination tournament to see what Black Mirror episode stands as FOFC's favorite all time.

Yeah I would be interested in this. Was a little late to the game after season 1 so I "triaged" based on several websites rankings of best to worst and thought 2 of the ones almost always on their worst (Metalhead and Shut Up and Dance) were two of my favorite. Ended up watching all of them and couldn't figure out some of their favorites and least favorites. There were only a couple (Bandersnatch, Black Museum) that I couldn't bother finishing.

Either an elimination tournament or a top 25 ranking depending on the interest.

Last edited by panerd : 07-16-2019 at 08:11 AM.
panerd is offline   Reply With Quote