View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 10:52 PM   #1464
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
Me too.

I do wonder how parents of these mass murderers cope long term with the loss, pain, guilt ...

It's even more than that. It's the knowledge that after 24 years, that this is the person that you gave life to, raised, and loved watched turn into adulthood. That this was how he chose to live his life. That not only did you lose him, but you lost your daughter too. That you lost your other child, in the same moment, and that you lost her to her sibling, that she had known her whole life, that, at least at one time, she loved, and he loved, and that all the hopes and dreams that you had for your kids, and your life, and watching them grow up and have families of their own are washed away in some emotional nightmare. Kids are the parents identities for two decades or more sometimes. I just don't know how you even get out of bed, how you try and navigate a day? How you ever pretend to be normal, ever again? I just don't. I'm not sure I ever could again.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

Last edited by PilotMan : 08-05-2019 at 10:53 PM.
PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote