Thread: Sports betting?
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 01:24 PM   #96
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
Cincy is a fringe top-25 team, they were just behind UCF in the preseason poll in their division. Cincy won at UCLA last year. I am not sure how they appear weaker than last year, as it looks like 10-3/11-2 is expected again, with a preseason rank of #34 and more growth expected under their new coach.

Chip Kelly will be looking to get off on a better footing this year, but I don't see where their team has improved a ton roster-wise.

Seems like the line is moving towards UCLA, but I'm not really sure why. Even at least one UCLA fan site I looked at has this chalked up as a UC win.

Most sites I'm looking at have UCLA predicted to finish around 5-7 or so, that shouldn't be good enough to win on a long road trip, even with revenge as a factor, against a top tier Group of 5 team.

Thanks. I did check up on them while waiting for your response. Very good returning QB, great backs, deep at WR, replacing a couple starters on the offensive line. Defensive line looks a bit weak but the rest of the defense is very strong. I guess I am not sure why I thought they were going to be weak. Maybe at one point I thought they played a weak schedule last year and wouldnt translate well this year but even if they regress a bit they should be very good. Keep your picks coming this is a great way to share thoughts.
jbergey22 is offline   Reply With Quote