View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 02:16 PM   #608
sabotai
General Manager

For three of Eli Manning's last remaining years of being a productive starter, he had Ereck Flowers at left tackle. Three years.

Fuck you Jerry Reese. That's my primary thought right now. Shittier line after shittier offensive line for the second half of Eli's career (not to mention how bad he was at picking defense talent in general, outside of defensive tackle for some odd reason, plus his terribleness at managing the salary cap). I'll never forgive Jerry Reese for wasting half of his career, or Tim Mara for sticking with him beyond 2015.

Say what you will about Dave Gettleman, he's done far, far more for that offensive line in 2 off seasons than Jerry Reese did in a decade. And now that Eli finally has a decent offensive line for the first time since 2011, it's too late. Fuck You Jerry Reese.

Okay, now that I got that out of my system (a little bit anyway), here's hoping Daniel Jones is everything Gettleman and Shurmur think he is. And they need to stick with him for the rest of the season. He plays poorly vs. TB, oh well. Keep him in. It's his team now.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote