View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 05:46 PM   #14
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our next match are Dark Elves.

We begin on Defense.

Nice weather, here we go. They stun a Zombie. I get Wolf Man on a blitz, remove a blocker, and then base their BC. I position around. I get lucky and drop their BC with the Wolf Man, and I grab the ball. I am two spaces away from the end zone, do I GFI and try to win now? I have too, they can base me.

I had to burn a RR, but it was worth it.

Weather remains good. They turn over the ball pickup after moving some folks around. It’s early and turn 3, plenty of time for them to score back. I base their BC after he picks up the ball with two Thralls and then blitz Drac up and drop him and grab the ball with him. Creature kills one of our foes! Imhotep Kos a foe. Franky II injures a foe. I end the turn and pass. They drop Drac and pick up the ball. I base and drop their BC with Creature. It’s a mad scrum. They fail a ball pickup. I blitz the ballcarrier, and grab the ball with Creature and cage. Maybe I can score next turn…

Creature blitzes someone off, and moves to a scoring position. He got a badly hurt injury. Drac injures a foe too. Then Drac, cause he failed his roll, heads to the stands for a bite. That counts as a turnover too, by the by. They injure Shambles, one of my Zombies.

Score, 2-0 half.

Our foes only have 7 foes, and we have Dracula back. I crowd surf a foe and drop them to 6 on the pitch. I lose a double skull tackle from Wolf Jr. and pass the to. They leap in and grab the ball from us. Imhotep injures one of their dorks. I drop them with Creature, but fail to pick up the ball with him. After a few dodge rolls, they make it and pick it up. I have to blitz in Drac, drop it, and pick it up, burning another RR. I cut down some Elves and more Drac out with the ball. I move some punches and KO two more elves. I move down the sideline do some more punching. More tackles commence. They injure Stumbles.

On the final turn of the game.

We win 3-0. My MVP was Harker again.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote