View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 10:27 AM   #788
JediKooter
Coordinator

I fully expect to pay more in taxes for M4A, however, since I won't be paying for typically pretty crappy and expensive employer provided health insurance, I should, theoretically, have a bigger pay check each pay day.

Truth be told though, I'm on my wife's insurance and we would literally save less than $50 dollars month if it's no longer taken out of her check. So we actually may end up paying more if M4A becomes a reality. However, I'm totally fine with that as long as it means everyone (regardless of their status) gets competent and quality health care that's not dictated by profit.

The beauty though in having a M4A system is, that employees will no longer be chained to a job that they don't like because they don't want to lose their health insurance.

Regardless of who wins (I'm going out on a limb that it will be a democrat), if the democrats don't also own the senate and house, no M4A policy will pass in my opinion.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4