View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 04:07 PM   #20226
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
He's been travelling back and forth to Kansas (on our money of course) for a couple months now reportedly to try to set this up. Hope Kansas says no, and I hope whatever D is running against him uses the fact that he wouldn't cooperate with the Congress he wants to run for and wouldn't support the people working under him in the State Dept against him.

Hopefully the people of Kansas do say no and definitely remind them over and over again him not wanting to cooperate. Shoot, they are probably still reeling from Brownback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker
I'm not seeing this anywhere else and Abramson is a complete quack.

I'm sure Pompeo is going to resign at some point, but this article doesn't acknowledge anything imminent.

I really don't know much about Abramson, though I have heard of him. I just looked up his wikipedia and sounds like he may embellish things a bit, so my opinion would be to definitely take his stuff with a grain of salt.

I found this:

Mike Pompeo Is Searching for a Safe Exit From State Ahead of Senate Run, GOP Sources Say

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote