View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 11:22 AM   #56
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 12 – Everyone but CB joins us. That CB is still outstanding. This may be my best class of the season, because unlike the others, I haven’t had to do any last minute scrambling, and I have 3 Top 100s.

We head to, and defeat, Howard 35-10. Sugs was 29 of 105 and 1 score. Miller 24 of 38, 375, 3:2, hitting Collier 9 for 125 1 score, Siddols and Sutter the other scores. 2 sacks by Reser, pick by Freeman.

Week 13 – Our CB commits. We have risen to 8 in the computer rankings. That means, if we win today and do so well, we may have a shot at a top bowl. We head to our rival and we sink 69-22. Sugs was 21 of 180 and 3 scores, Miller 25 of 40 for 311 and 5:2. Collier with three scores, and Sutter and Grim the others. Picks by Grogan, Faulk, and Worsham. Tanner with 2 sacks. Injures to Reser and Sugs.

That giant win shot us up to 6th in the computer rankings, but now we just wait and see what happens as other teams continue to finish.

Marshall won the MAC

So where did we wind up?

8th! Are we playing at the #8 team in that bowl? We are also #8 in the coaches poll.

Nope….

We are in the Dixie Bowl again. Insert sad face here.

That giant win shot us up to 6th in the computer rankings, but now we just wait and see what happens as other teams continue to finish.

Marshall won the MAC

So where did we wind up?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote