View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 09:30 AM   #63
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 3 – One of our players K Reid is visiting us. My top OG came back 92--. Anyone else? I make an offer to a 79++ S I find out here in Indiana. I head back to New England our best recruiting grounds clearly and offer to an OG here. I also offer a backup P. I have offers to 10, including all of my starters I need

Our away game at Virginia Tech is the first time we’ve ever been on the top channel! We are both ranked in the Top 20, and both have finished ranked in the Top 20 the last few years.

This is our last chance to prove we belong before the chump teams begin. Win. On the road. Against the #8 team in the nation.

We thump them. HARD.

They stuffed our ground game nicely, but Miller? He just went into the air gloriously. 22 of 35, 415 yards, 5:0. Riddols was 6 for 145 and 2 scores; Turner 6 for 137, 1 score; Etzinger and Grim with scores too. No turnovers for either side, just 2 sacks by us. No ground game, they stopped us cold. But we still thumped them good.

Two injuries post game. OT Monroe is out for 4-6 weeks and DT Weis similarly. We have great coverage at both positions.

Miller was the NCAA choice for Offensive Player of the Week. Miller plays up.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote