Delaney - 55%
Bloomberg - 49%
Biden - 33%
Yang - 29%
Gabbard - 25%
Klobacher - 25%
Booker - 17%
Buttigieg - 17%

I think most of this stemmed from my don't spend more and tax less viewpoint. But, the %s line up with my current voting preference. Although I am not nearly 91% on Trump due to personality, integrity, morality, etc.

EDIT: The other item I find interesting, is where it pegged me on the spectrum, which is right wing, but I am definitely more libertarian in bent. I think my Pro-Life stance, my answers regarding drug use (which I answered based upon current laws pushed me far to the right), and gender answer pushed me in that direction. My answers regarding incarceration are not terribly strong, I am very Pro-Life, but it is not a major presidential issue for me as I do not see the laws changing at a Federal level any time soon, the only strong opinion was regarding transgender. I fail to see how this is a major issue and for the most part would be treated as a gay couple. In the case of a guy, he decides he wants to catch gets the op, he is a woman from now on. Girl decides she wants to pitch, gets the op, she is a guy from now on. I don't see the big issue.

I also did not drill down to the nuanced answers which in hindsight might have mitigated some of my views and would likely have moderated things a bit, maybe 5-10%.

Last edited by Warhammer : 12-12-2019 at 12:51 AM.