View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 11:09 AM   #5
bhlloy
Coordinator

I think the more interesting question is the draft - in this scenario can I still take a Brady replacement at 23 or are you trading to either add an impact vet or down for more pieces so you can take another shot or two at an additional title? And I know you've said I'm doing everything I can to maximize my window with this team/QB and this violates those rules a bit, but I still think it's the most interesting question.

Given how they looked the last half of the season if I'm the GM and I'm focused on the mid to long term future I know what I'm doing but there are a ton of interesting variables at play.

From what I saw of this team in the second half of the year and vs the Titans, you need at least one impact WR (and I don't think another Nkeal Harry is going to cut it) and the line has to be significantly improved to give Brady a chance. I don't have any (or as many) significant concerns about the defense, so if I'm trading or using my pick on something other than QB, can I get something that actually moves the needle on those goals?
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote