View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 02:02 PM   #46
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

As you can see, all games that hit from #7 and on up have spots in the Top 100 proper. You'll also note that I have put Planet Zoo and Coaster on the same line. Normally I wouldn't do that, but I just was flummoxed at what else would come off my list for them. It was hard to find 6 spaces on my list, let alone another. From casual hits like Pong, Tetris and Bejeweled to Arcade smashes like Pac-Man and Donkey Kong to big games like Adventure and Utopia in Gen 2 moving forward, we have games from many systems, consoles, and generations. Enjoy! (As a reminder, I have played these games. If there is a classic out there you want to ask about, please do so! Sometimes I never really thought they offered much (Tomb Raider, Resident Evil) and never stood out to me. Sometimes I haven't played it enough to give it justice (fewer than 10 hours with Minecraft long ago, Dwarf Fortress, or the same for FTL, games you might think I'd love but never hooked me for one reason or another, although i gave them each a few hours and they've changed massively since then, and I'd be open to trying again)

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote